Fleet Maintenance & Operations
425 N Civic Drive, Palm Springs, CA. 92262
The City’s Municipal Garage, or Fleet Maintenance & Operations Division, is charged with repairing and maintaining the municipal fleet for the City of Palm Springs.
The Fleet Maintenance & Operations Division provides vehicles and all related services to user Departments:
- Management of vehicle and equipment assets
- Preventive maintenance services
- Conduct emergency and routine repairs
- Maintain automotive parts warehouse
- Fleet replacement and procurement service
- Recommend alternative fuel vehicles for various municipal duties
- Fuel management services, providing fuels such as petroleum based fuels and compressed natural gas
Member agencies can request an appointment for service using our online request form. Please do not use this form to report emergencies as these requests are not monitored after hours, on holidays or weekends.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the Fleet Maintenance & Operations Division, please do not hesitate to contact Staci Schafer, Director of Maintenance & Facilities, directly at (760) 323-8170.