SAVE THE DATE!
The City of Palm Springs Historic Site Preservation Board is hosting its
4th Annual National Preservation Month Symposium!
Date: Sunday, April 23, 2017 at 2:00 p.m.
Where: Palm Springs Convention Center
Theme/Title: "Architecture & Social Diversity in Palm Springs"
Program: 2:00 p.m. to 4:40 p.m.
- Key Note Speaker: Former CEO of Dwell Magazine/Consultant to Design, Michela Abrams
Topic: "Restoration & Renovation of Mid-Century Homes"
- "Preservation Efforts Save Palm Springs Buildings" - Gary Johns, Chair, HSPB
- "Citywide Historic Resource Survey" - Ken Lyon, RA, Associate City Planner
- "Women built this Town" - Spanish & Mediterranean, social & architectural diversity- Renee Brown, The Palm Springs Historic Society.
- "Modern with a Twist" - Debra & Richard Hovel
- Preservation Award
Tours - Eight diverse experiences led by professional guides: 5:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
After Event Celebration - 6:15 p.m.
MORE DETAILS COMING SOON!
Questions? Call the Planning Services Department at 760-323-8245.